PrimeLife Joins PLING at TPAC

From: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:51:45 +1000
To: public-pling@w3.org

Dear all - we are please to announce the the PrimeLife Project [1]
will be joining PLING at the face-2-face meeting in Mandelieu on 23/24

PrimeLife is a research project funded by the European Commissionís
7th Framework Programme aimed at advancing the state of the art in the
areas of configurable policy languages, web service federations and
infrastructures and maintaining life-long privacy.

One of the key use cases we will discuss is policy-support in Social

We have updated the meeting agenda [2] accordingly.

Cheers...  Renato Iannella

[1] <http://www.primelife.eu/>
[2] <http://www.w3.org/Policy/pling/wiki/TPAC2008>