Future Internet Conference and Technical Workshops, May 2009, Prague

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:17:57 +0200
To: public-pling@w3.org
Dear all,

I was on a coordination meeting of the European commission concerning
all FP6 and FP7 projects concerning "Future Internet" on 22

One of the key issues identified during that conference was "metadata"
and data handling. I think PLING participants are interested in this
area of work.

The next step will be the Future Internet Conference and Technical
Workshops in May 2009 in Prague (Czech Rep.) I wanted to convey you
the call for papers:

Submission deadline is October 30, 2008