RE: PLING Wiki Site: Use Cases, Policy Frameworks and Related Activities

Hi Marco,

Thank you (and others who may have contributed) for getting the Wiki up
and initialized.

Wrt the "Policy Languages and Frameworks" section, I suggest the
following candidate additions:

   - Frameworks:
     - WS-Policy
     - OASIS SCA Policy Framework
     - 3GPP2 IMS (PDF, RCAF, etc.)
   - Languages:
     - Ponder
     - PECAN

In general, I am making these suggestions at this time to "test" what
is intended to be included in (or excluded from) the PLING coverage
more than anything else...before diving into more detailed discussions.

Cheers,
BobN