WS-Policy theme - [was: RE: Starting our discussions]

Hi Ashok and all.

Ashok, welcome to this mailing list! In your previous e-mails, you
introduced a theme on WS-Policy. Specifically, you asked the communities
for:

1. examples of usage of WS-Policy in various areas along with use cases
where WS-Policy capabilities have been stretched/revealed their limits

2. any further work (in addition to the ones you mentioned) around
integration of XACML with WS-Policy

3. any concerns about the fact that policy assertions are not ordered
and use-cases/examples where ordering of these assertions is required

Would anybody in this mailing list like to share their view and/or
experience with WS-Policy?
Is any of you currently using or experimenting with WS-Policy?

Please feel free to share your comments and opinions.

Marco

________________________________

  <http://www.hp.com/>

Marco Casassa Mont
Senior Researcher
Hewlett-Packard Labs

+44 117 3128794 Phone
+44 117 3129250 Fax
marco_casassa-mont@hp.com
http://www.hpl.hp.com <http://www.hpl.hp.com/>

External Web Page: http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/mcm/
Blog:   http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/mcm

 'All points of view are my own and not necessarily HP's as well'
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road,      Bracknell,
Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential
and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in
error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the
sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you
should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".