Re: Policy Semantics: Vocabularies

From: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:12:48 +1000
To: public-pling@w3.org

On 5 Dec 2007, at 04:54, Casassa Mont, Marco wrote:

> Topic 2 aims at creating a list that "maps" the current "policy
> language" space, by clearly identifying policy languages and
> frameworks that the audience uses and/or believe are of some
> relevance.

To start this process, I would like to propose a simple categorisation
system to describe the collected policy languages.

Type: [Privacy, Rights, Identity, others?]
Sector: [All, Education, Media, etc...]
Representation: [XML, RDF, OWL, others?]

Other information we should collect:
- Responsible group
- URLs of specification
- Short Summary/Overview