Re: ARIA 1.1: Deprecate @aria-grabbed and @aria-dropeffect

I am not convinced that HTML has enough there yet although I agree that a
native solution would be far better and it needs to encompass SVG as well.

I think some strongly worded text, on the order of: "This ARIA feature is
planned for removal in a future release when more robust alternatives are
made available."

We have to make sure we have this alternative solution. When we pushed for
the JavaScript and CSS restriction to be removed in WCAG 2.0 from WCAG 1 we
had to prove that we could produce something that worked. I think that is
only fair to end users.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger