Re: ARIA 1.1: Deprecate @aria-grabbed and @aria-dropeffect

using

http://jqueryui.com/sortable/

on mobile devices, ipad android tablet whatsoever also yields that HTML5 based D&D has not been given some love by mobile browser developers too:

http://caniuse.com/#feat=dragndrop

Just a comment. If that would be the only possibility to reorder things in an UI it would be a clear miss in terms of functionality. Therefore, having e.g. a two-button alternative for reordering is a must have here (that itsself is possibly accessible, too).

Stefan

Sent from my iPad