Re: Agenda: August 27, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus (Correction I am still chairing this week)

One clarification: If an author explicitly add tabindex to an HTML rowgroup (thead/tfoot/tbody), it is exposed as a generic focusable (like a <div>) and therefore can invalidate the accessibility semantics of the table. The may require an authoring guide update, too.

James