Re: ACTION-1711: Get with Alex Surkov to discuss name from content removal from listitems

On 2015-09-01 1:06 PM, Alexander Surkov wrote:
> Right. I'm not aware of reason, it makes sense to reach the assistive
> technology vendors though.

Absolutely.

We've heard from Freedom Scientific, and I have had personal
conversations with Orca's main developer. ;-)

Rich reported in another thread on this list that FS:  "... support our
solution regarding a label not being required on listitem roles and that
the name not being computed from content."  For the complete email, see:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2015Aug/0107.html

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -