Re: Action-1293: Revised Proposal based on feedback

Hi, Rich. It looks like my concern about valid values for colindex and
rowindex attributes [1] and Dominic's point about using rowcount/colcount
right on table element [2] were not addressed.
Thanks.
Alex.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2015Mar/0025.html
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2015Mar/0032.html