Re: aria-selected removed from role=option in ARIA 1.1?

Hi again.

Turns out it's not just selected. It also applies at least to checked.
Wheeee. :-/

Anyhoo, issue filed and branch with candidate fix provided:
https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/48

Thank you Bryan for catching this. I hereby nominate you Reviewer in
Chief. :)

--joanie