Re: Question regarding role=directory, the usage and purpose is unclear

Hi Shane,

On 2015-04-17 10:22 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> FWIW^2 ReSpec does this because I assumed a role of directory was
> appropriate there.  Not because anyone told me that was the correct
> role to use.  If it is wrong. someone should let me know!

It's correct.  A "directory" role is applicable to a static table of
contents made with a nested lists of links, acccording to the spec [1].

Since it's something ReSpec does, does that mean it applies to *all* W3C
specs, notes, etc. that are built with ReSpec?

[1] http://w3c.github.io/aria/aria/aria.html#directory

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -