Re: SVG2 Accessibility User Agent Implementation Guide

A correction on what I said about how people could join this proposed
task force. I had said that SVG WG members would not need to join the
PFWG to participate. However, the proposed model is slightly different
than what I was expecting. This would be a joint task force to develop
the specs, and approval of both the SVG and PFWG would be required to
publish. However, the actual publishing group would be the PFWG, and
therefore the work would fall under the PFWG IP policy. This would mean
that people would need to join the PFWG to participate in the task
force, even if they are primarily there to represent SVG.

Are there any concerns with this approach? It's an extra bit of
bureaucracy for some, but maintains a more crystal-clear patent
commitment, so removes one level of risk from the work.

Michael