Re: SVG2 Accessibility User Agent Implementation Guide

We can set up a joint task force that allows people from SVG to join the
TF without joining PF. The task force work statement would indicate that
the work product is solely a deliverable of PF and under its patent
obligations. Members from SVG who cannot accept that can decline to join
the TF. Or if they want to formalize that they have accepted putting the
deliverable under the PF patent obligations, they may choose to join PF
even though it's not a requirement from our side to join the task force.
Michael