Re: Agenda: June 16, 2014 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

Hi Rich,
I will attend the meet the meet today and would like provide some testing
data in regards to "Clarifying our request re the CfC to mark HTML 5.0's
strong semantics section as informative, not normative."

http://stevefaulkner.github.io/html-mapping-tests/

--

Regards

SteveF