Re: ARIA 1.1 heartbeat ready

I do have few concerns

1) A concern may be unrelated but aria-checked doesn't look clear [1],
'undefined' value is not defined or not linked, if it's supposed to define
'default value'/'missed value' then it's not in sync with implicit value
for "checkbox" role [2]
2) aria-describedat says the browser should implement "a device-independent
mechanism to allow a user to navigate the user agent to content" which is
not clear whether the attribute should be mapped to accessibility API or
the browser have to have some UI for that [3]. It'd be good to make it
clear because if UI is an option here there then I would say
"aria-describedat" should be rather part of HTML than ARIA.
3) Just curious what is a reason of aria-orientation change?

Thanks.
Alexander.

[1] http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/spec/aria.html#aria-checked
[2] http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/spec/aria.html#checkbox