Re: ARIA 1.1 heartbeat ready

Thanks James!

Some comments:

1. The role of "none" should be linked to in section 5.3.3
2. Under status of this document:
 - The abstract should mention that ARA 1.1 also adds new features to be
used by SVG2.
 - The third and fourth paragraph should be modified. This is not the first
public working draft and aria-describedby is not new in this draft
 - The significant change in this release should be introduction to the
role "none", the addition of setsize and posinset to tab, and the addition
of orientation to more roles.
 - The third paragraph mentions aria-describedat as the major new feature.
The change for aria-orientation is significant. This is not the first
public working draft

3. Looking at section 5, we are still making use of RDF in this document.
We should think about removing references to it for broader public viewing.
4. Section 5.4 Definition of roles
 - For the grid role, grid should not be in red.
 - Under checkbox the vales should not be red.
 - Please took at all the text that is red.
5. Base concepts link to HTML4 semantics. We should either remove the Base
Concept or link to HMTL5 for the base concepts
6. In the references:
  - For SVG we should reference SVG2: http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG2/
7. Under section E.1 we should update the active participants list if for
no other reason than to add the new members that joined after ARIA 1.0 went
to recommendation. For example, I don't see Brian and Alex. Michael, would
you please provide an updated list.

... note: Andi can be removed as she has retired and is no longer a member
of PF.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger