RE: Will you be able to attend the call on Monday with the easyreading team

As Charles and John can not make it this week I will see if we can push off Peter and Ori to the week after so Charles can make it. We can have an initial discussion and then go onto values.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Fri, 02 Aug 2019 15:50:46 +0300 snidersd@us.ibm.com wrote ----

I'm available on the 5th, I may be late to the call on the 12th but I should be able to join.

Regards,
Sharon Snider
IBM Hybrid Cloud ► IBM Accessibility Leadership Team
(512)965-3957
www.ibm.com/able and w3.ibm.com/able
  #accessibility-at-ibm