Re: Problems and Opportunities at purl.org

Hello,

I applaud all these efforts to transition towards w3id. Do we have any idea
how often PIDs are (were) requested from purl? If it is often then maybe
going forward a simple web interface to allow people to add a simple
redirect from this to this rule. Even getting people to fork github
projects and add a line to a csv is quite often too much. Anyway, I
appreciate that this is all community effort so anything done here is
definitely better than the current decay.

Cheers,

Ian