Re: Call for Consensus to Remove regionCode from Payment Request API - Review requested by 24 January

sorry for delay - traveled.
i be ok with approach, as far as we put a note /document this decision

Best Regards,

Elizabeth (E.) Koumpan
Executive IT Architect, Data and AI Leader
IBM - First Data Corp Account
Academy of Technology Member
IBM Global Markets

Phone: 1-416-478-8211 | Mobile: 1-416-817-9393
E-mail: ekoumpan@ca.ibm.com
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important
thing is to not stop questioning." - Albert Einstein, Relativity. The
Special and the General Theory

3600 Steeles Ave East
Markham, ON L3R 9Z7
Canada