Re: Call for Consensus to Remove regionCode from Payment Request API - Review requested by 24 January

Hi Elizabeth,

> On Jan 18, 2019, at 11:53 AM, Elizabeth Koumpan <ekoumpan@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> I agree and think it is important to have region Code as part of API. This is important piece of metadata, as we came to partial degree standardization across the globe for regions for majority of countries some time ago, and it will be continue to evolve.

Would you be ok with us doing the first W3C Recommendation without the regionCode attribute, and then doing a subsequent release of the spec once browser implementations catch up? We acknowledge that region code is extremely important - just also going to take quite a bit of time to implement correctly.