Re: Call for Consensus to Publish a Group Note- RESPONSE REQUESTED by 29 November 2017

Ripple hat on. Chair hat off.

Based on the arguments I have seen here I am +1 to leaving this as an
editor's draft and not publishing a NOTE.
(I don't see the point of publishing an empty note)

I believe it is the editor's prerogative to take this work wherever they
think is appropriate, the WG have decided they won't be working on it any
more.

I think that rechartering the Web Payments CG would make more sense than
chartering a new CG but agree with Ian that this is not a prerequisite for
any actions by the WG wrt to this document.