Re: Proposed addition to list of approved card networks: cartes bancaires (cb)

I've asked around and `giecb` is quite extensively used locally by
professionals, but wouldn't make a tone of sense to consumers. I don't
know to which extends these IDs are customer facing though (I presume
it depends on implementations).

Hope it helps in any way.

-stan