Re: Status/Sample PaymentHandler API

Hi Anders,

We have been keeping a Payment Handler version of BobPay up to date, and
testing against that.

Github link
<https://github.com/madmath/payment-request-show/tree/master/bobpay/public>
(registration
in index.html, actual handler in /pay). It's hosted at https://bobpay.xyz,
where you can register and unregister at the bottom of the page. Pull
requests welcome if you see issues or improvements to be made!

This is very much WIP on the Chrome side. We are still figuring out core
aspects (such as Skipped UI) to make this a good experience.