Re: FPWD-ready Web Payments HTTP API and HTTP Messages specs

Manu, Shane,

The doc LGTM but I think it would make a lot of difference if that first
diagram was changed to no represent a tokenised card payment. That has
caused a LOT of confusion and the issue logged against it has been open for
some time.

Could the following minor changes be made to make this clearer:

   1. Add another Payment Network participant to the left of the Payment App
   2. Add an optional request/response to that participant between steps 6
   and 7 (same labels as 9 and 10).
   3. Make current steps 9 and 10 optional (if it's possible you could
   indicate that the payment instruction is sent either by the app or the
   payee)
   4. Drop the word tokenized
   5. Change the diagram label to be generic

Finally, I think that the numbering on the diagram and then the subsequent
section is confusing because they don't line up. Could we drop the
numbering in the diagram for now?

I submitted a PR to fix this a while back that was never merged.

Adrian