Re: Web Payments Architecture Summary?

> On Jul 4, 2016, at 2:19 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Just to make sure this doesn't fall through the cracks. Are we going to
> discuss the Web Payments Architecture Summary at the face-to-face?
>
> http://w3c.github.io/webpayments/proposals/wparch/
>
> I thought we were going to, but then didn't see it on the updated agenda.
>
> It would be nice to have a quick decision on publishing it as an
> ED/FPWD. Perhaps we could do hallway conversation about it during the
> first day and time box a quick vote on it to 10-15 minutes during the
> second day "issues that need more attention" session at 2pm.

My personal view is that:

- This could be a useful communications device.
- I prefer that it not be a formal technical report.
- This is lower priority than other topics at the face-to-face meeting, and so I would
  rather wait to see whether we get through the other topics, and if we have time then
  we can talk about the document.

If the document raises issues about any of the other specifications, then those issues should be logged
in the appropriate issues list.

Ian
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447