Re: New wiki article: TPAC 2015 issues list (was RE: wpwg-ACTION-8: Move google docs list of issues to github wiki)

On 11/27/2015 06:00 AM, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> My approach would be, when in doubt create a new issue. i.e. Favour
> more issues over many topics in a single conversations

+1

> I was actually just thinking that the thread about the abstract
> architecture should be split into a few issues.

+1

There are a number of issues that I've been biting my tongue on for over
a year that I feel the group really needs to get their mind wrapped
around. These issues will affect the design of the various messages and
APIs. The sooner we start talking about these issues, the better. I've
been holding off on discussing them until we put them into the issue
tracker.

Would there be any objection to me championing some of these issues
starting on Tuesday?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/