Re: New wiki article: TPAC 2015 issues list (was RE: wpwg-ACTION-8: Move google docs list of issues to github wiki)

My approach would be, when in doubt create a new issue.
i.e. Favour more issues over many topics in a single conversations

I agree that a threaded conversation per issue is the ideal way to track,
work on and ultimately close out topics that the group must reach consensus
on.

I was actually just thinking that the thread about the abstract
architecture should be split into a few issues.