RE: p3p at the folder level on Apache

Thank you Serge, I will try and get back to you.
Nandu

-----Original Message-----
From: Serge Egelman [mailto:egelman@cs.cmu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:38 AM
To: Nandaiah-Dhanekula
Cc: public-p3p@w3.org
Subject: Re: p3p at the folder level on Apache

Your best bet is to set up the reference file for the whole site, and
specify different policies for each location (i.e. directory) from
within that reference file.

serge

Nandaiah-Dhanekula wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to setup p3p policy on Apache server. I have WAS servers running
on different virtual server and want to implement p3p on folder lever, I can
setup on server level or the site level. But I want to set up on virtual
folder level. Here is the code I am trying with.

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/