Re: p3p at the folder level on Apache

From: Serge Egelman <egelman@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:37:33 -0300
To: Nandaiah-Dhanekula <Nandaiah.Dhanekula@officedepot.com>
CC: public-p3p@w3.org

Your best bet is to set up the reference file for the whole site, and
specify different policies for each location (i.e. directory) from
within that reference file.

Nandaiah-Dhanekula wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to setup p3p policy on Apache server. I have WAS servers running on different virtual server and want to implement p3p on folder lever, I can setup on server level or the site level. But I want to set up on virtual folder level. Here is the code I am trying with.
> <Directory "">
>      Header append P3P: "CP=\"CAO DSP COR CURa ADMa HISa DELa BUS
>  PHY ONL UNI PUR INT DEM CNT STA PRE\", "policyref=\"/w3c/p3p.xml\""
>  </Directory>
> Thanks!
> Nanda iah Dhanekula
> International e-Commerce
> Office Depot
> Email: Nandaiah.Dhanekula@officedepot.com
> Phone: +1-561-438-7415
>            +1-561-755-1602(m)
> BlackBerry PIN:23D5203E
> Delivering Winning Solutions that Inspire Work Life!

Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students