Re: p3p at the folder level on Apache

From: Serge Egelman <egelman@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:37:33 -0300
To: Nandaiah-Dhanekula <Nandaiah.Dhanekula@officedepot.com>
CC: public-p3p@w3.org

Your best bet is to set up the reference file for the whole site, and
specify different policies for each location (i.e. directory) from
within that reference file.

serge

--
/*
Serge Egelman

PhD Candidate
Vice President for External Affairs, Graduate Student Assembly
Carnegie Mellon University

Legislative Concerns Chair
National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
*/