P3P 1.1 now in last call

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:55:34 -0500
To: public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

P3P 1.1 is now in last call http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-P3P11-20060210/

We need feedback by 31 March 2006.

There are concerns at W3C that members are losing interest in this
working group, as there has been very limited participation in this
group over the past year or so. So besides issues, concerns,
suggested changes, etc., we need feedback from those of you who don't
have substantive comments but feel the working group is important and
worth continuing. If we do not get sufficient evidence of interest in
continuing work on P3P 1.1 we may close the working group without
pursuing Recommendation status.

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor, Associate Research Professor
Computer Science and Engineering & Public Policy