P3P 1.1 transition to Last Call Working Draft

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:27:54 -0500
To: chairs@w3.org, public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

The P3P 1.1 Specification Working Group announces the transition of
the The Platform for Privacy Preferences 1.1 (P3P1.1) Specification
[1] to Last Call.

We invite feedback on this Last Call to be sent to the public working
group mailing list public-p3p-spec@w3.org by 31 March 2006.

The decision to make this transition was finalized on the working
group mailing list [2].

This document satisfies the requirements of the working group charter
[3].

We especially invite review from working groups in the Web Services
Activity on the P3P Generic Attribute for XML Applications [4].

No formal objections have been raised to this Last Call working draft.

No patent disclosures have been made to date relevant to this working
draft [5].

The working group maintains a bugzilla issues list [6].

Besides feedback on the content of the draft, the working group is
also interested in feedback on the on how important this activity is
to your organization.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-P3P11-20060210/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-p3p-spec/2006Feb/
0000.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/P3P/Group/Specification/1.1/01-spec-charter.html
[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-P3P11-20060210/#generic_attribute
[5] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/P3Pv11-ipr
[6] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?
cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=all%20P3P%201.X%20bugs