Re: no extension element allowed in entity element

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie+@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:14:21 -0400
Cc: 'public-p3p-spec' <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>

But there is nothing else in the data-group element except data
references, so what is there to re-invent?

What I am suggesting is we keep the old data-group element as is and we
include an extension in the ENTITY element that has the new format  for
the data-group element. Old user agents can ignore the extension. New
user agents can ignore the data-group element.

Lorrie