RE: Primary Purpose rev 3-24-04

From: Stampley, David A <David_Stampley@reyrey.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:49:05 +0200
To: "'public-p3p-spec'" <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

"Content" is the site's designation of the subject-matter component of it's
primary purpose.

I.e., a site might indicate that one of its primary purposes is to: ACQUIRE
USER PII to AUTHENTICATE THE USER and FULFILL ONLINE the user's request for
GAMING content.

Dave Stampley
v.  937-485-0424
f.  937-485-0973