From: Rigo Wenning [mailto:rigo@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 9:24 AM
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org
Subject: Re: Primary Purpose rev 3-24-04

Am Tuesday 30 March 2004 04:47 verlautbarte Lorrie Cranor :

> I don't fully understand why we need a separate action and result
> section. Could these be folded together?

I don't understand that either. I additionally don't understand the
content class. Is this content received or content sent? If it is content
received, this is out of scope of P3P. If it is content sent, it duplicates
the base dataschema.

Can somebody help?

Rigo