Re: proposal to add grouping mechanism to CP

If we need attributes, we can use an alternate syntax that would allow
it. But I'm not sure what statement attributes need to be represented
in compact policies... There are no STATEMENT attributes other than
those that are part of extensions.

Lorrie

Also, I did include an example in the text I sent in the last message.
It is a grouped compact policy from the example that is already in the
spec.

Lorrie