comments on latest domain relationship proposal?

From: Humphrey, Jack <JHumphrey@coremetrics.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:29:10 -0600
To: 'public-p3p-spec' <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

Haven't seen any comments on the latest domain relationship proposal:

Please see the copy I sent to the list previously if you want to see the
bolded sections that changed from the previous version of the draft.

Would love to get this wrapped up soon, please get your comments in before
Wednesday if possible.