updated stuff for section 1

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:36:40 -0400
To: 'public-p3p-spec' <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>
Attached is a draft update for sections 1.1.1 and 1.1.7. It includes a
list of all the major changes in P3P 1.1 and another note on backwards
compatibility.

Please look at this and let me know if I am leaving out any major
changes (or minor changes that for political reasons or whatever are
important to highlight). This is also a good way for those of you who
haven't been paying attention lately to familiarize yourself with the
changes we have been making ;-)

Lorrie