p3p 1.1 working group plan to get to last call

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:49:33 -0400
To: 'public-p3p-spec' <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

Rigo, Giles, and I are finishing up the last batch of changes to the
P3P 1.1 WD. Rigo will try to get a new version out next week. The
remaining changes  are mostly to section 5, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
go ahead and read the current working draft at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-P3P11-20040427/ and the section 5 text
Giles just sent out, and let us know if you spot any other problems.

Once we get the next WD out I will give you all a week or so to review
the changes and raise any last concerns. Then I want to take the vote
to put this out for last call. Tentatively, we will have a conference
call on Sept 1 to vote to go to last call. Once we are in last call,
the world will have 6 weeks to provide feedback. We will then address
their comments, finalize our "exit criteria" and go to Proposed
Recommendation. We stay in PR until we have met our exit criteria,
hopefully some time in Spring 2005.

Lorrie