UA: next UA TF call 23 June 11 am

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:19:42 -0400
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

Our next User Agent task force call will be on Monday, 23 June 2003 at
11 am US Eastern. We will use the usual dial-in number (see
http://www.w3.org/P3P/Group/Specification/1.1/meetings.html)

AGENDA

1. Discussion of alternatives to "this site" language

2. Continue discussion of proposed translation
http://www.w3.org/P3P/2003/p3p-translation.htm ... please continue to
send your feedback. I have highlighted with red underlined text the
parts that have been flagged for discussion. If you see something that
needs discussion that isn't flagged, please let me know.

3. We need to return to the one/multiple entity discussion at some
point but I would prefer to have some email discussion on it so we
don't take up a lot of time on the call. We may discuss briefly if time
permits.

4. Schedule next call