Re: [BH] The most generic binding

The use-case was initially, that privacy implications of XForms could be
addressed by every single field and not only for an entire Form.

I see that it is partly already in the [BH] draft as they have a p3p
element for the soap-binding. This could be done in a more elegant way
using the link to a p3p-policy as an attribute.

Best,

Rigo