Season's Greetings and Holiday announcement

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:33:53 +0100
To: public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

Dear all,

a year of hard labour is over. We are quite advanced and still on
schedule. I think we achieved a lot, but there is more to come. We
want P3P 1.1 to be finished by the end of June 2004. I think we can make
it.

I will be on holidays until 11 Jan, as already said on the last P3P
call. I will occasionally read email, but don't expect timely responses.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for all the help and support
--
Rigo Wenning            W3C/ERCIM
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead