F2F Meeting location and date

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:57:05 +0100
To: public-p3p-spec <public-p3p-spec@w3.org>

I had a short conversation with our admin staff.

A face-to-face meeting would be possible around the technical plenary.
The meeting would be in our office in Sophia Antipolis (near
Nice/France) at 6 march 2004.

This would be a one day meeting, but we could have two days, if needed.
You would be able to attend the technical plenary at the same time.
(TP is from 1-5 march 2004)

Could you please email me back, whether you are available to help my
planning. I also take alternative dates and venues.

Best,

Rigo