From: Matthias Schunter [mailto:mts@zurich.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 6:13 AM
To: Lorrie Cranor; Jeremy Epling
Cc: public-p3p-spec@w3.org
Subject: Re: Grouping Statements Proposal

Hi!

The proposal looks good. Once Jerry contacts me, I'll work with him to
resolve the remaining issues. Some initial ideas/remarks:
- the opt-in or opt-in elements inside all elements of an opt-in/out-out

group where included
   to preserve backward compatibility of the semantics.
- The issue of the OURS/CURRENT may be resolved by defining that they
cannot be included in an
   opt-in/opt-out group.
- Does it makes sense to use "required" instead of "no-group" or do you
envision that with
   consent="no-group", one can nevertheless have opt-in's and out's
inside?

Regards,
  matthias