More Correction: the Beyond HTTP (BH) Task Force

From: <Patrick.Hung@csiro.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:02:45 +1000
To: reagle@w3.org, public-p3p-spec@w3.org

>My inclination is that an application will specify which bindings its SOAP
>is supported with. *If* this is the case, then I would RECOMMEND that it
>define the SOAP statement as being inclusive of the SOAP interaction and
>the binding.

Let's talk about an application and a Web service. An application is trying
to call an operation (e.g., Webmethod in .Net Web Sevices) in a Web service.
Thus, the Web service have to specify the SOAP bindings for its operations.
The application has to follow those SOAP bindings in order to call a
particular operation in the Web service. Now, our question is *if* both
application and Web service have their own privacy policies. Let's call them

as *** WS-Privacy ***. I still try to guess what is *** WS-Privacy *** :-).
What should be the scenario in this situation? When do they exchange/match
their *** WS-Privacy *** before an interaction is taken?

What should be described in these *** WS-Privacy ***?