Re: BH: About Marc Langhernrich's paper on ubiquitous computing envir onments + P3P

From: Marc Langheinrich <langhein@inf.ethz.ch>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 17:27:29 +0200
To: Patrick.Hung@csiro.au
Cc: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003, Patrick.Hung@csiro.au wrote:
> Could I get more details about the implementation of your paw3? Such as
> the details of the SOAP services for handling P3P policies and APPEL at
> both user and data collector?
patrick, thanks for your interest! i'm travelling until end of april so i
would send out some details by then if that's ok...

> Further, is it possible for me to have a copy of your paper:
>
> Marc Langheinrich. Privacy by design - principles of privacy-aware
> ubiquitous systems. In
> Proceedings of Ubicomp, pages 273-291. Springer LNCS, September 2001.
hmm, this should be available as pdf somewhere off my homepage, or -
alternatively - off our group's publication list at
www.inf.ethz.ch/vs/publ/  (let me know if it isn't or if the link's screwed
up and i'll fix things right away...)

cheers,

-m
--
Marc Langheinrich <langhein@inf.ethz.ch> Institute for Pervasive Computing
Dept. of Computer Science, ETH Zurich, IFW D48.2, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland