BH: About Marc Langhernrich's paper on ubiquitous computing envir onments + P3P

From: <Patrick.Hung@csiro.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 05:29:58 +1000
To: public-p3p-spec@w3.org

Hi Marc,

I am interested in your paper at
http://www.inf.ethz.ch/vs/publ/papers/privacy-awareness.pdf

Could I get more details about the implementation of your paw3? Such as the
details of the SOAP
services for handling P3P policies and APPEL at both user and data
collector?

Further, is it possible for me to have a copy of your paper:

Marc Langheinrich. Privacy by design - principles of privacy-aware
ubiquitous systems. In
Proceedings of Ubicomp, pages 273-291. Springer LNCS, September 2001.

Thanks a lot,

Patrick.
Patrick C. K. Hung
Research Scientist
Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences (CMIS)
GPO Box 664, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
Ph: +612 6216 7031, Fax: +612 6216 7111
Email: Patrick.Hung@csiro.au