Re: New URL for OWL test case site

On Donnerstag, 24. September 2009, Michael Schneider wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Wouldn't it be better to have owl.semanticweb.org be a more generic entry
> point to OWL related stuff (maybe a table of contents)? I would not expect
> to find testcases behind this address. I think the sub-address
>
>   http://owl.semanticweb.org/page/OWL_2_Test_Cases
>
> to which owl.semanticweb.org is currently redirected, is perfectly
> reasonable as the actual address of the test suite. We don't really need a
> redirect from the base address. This will also allow for OWL_3_Test_Cases
> in the future.

Yes, this was what I intended to propose in my email. The OWL documents
already point directly to the OWL 2 Test Case page, so we can change the main
page if we like. However, there currently is no general entry page yet, so the
test case page stays main entry point for now.

If you have ideas for how to do this, feel free to draft a new entry page
somewhere on the site (it is still a wiki, so you can create a new page that
would later become the main page). I can put it into place as the start page
when we are happy with it.

Regards,

Markus