RE: New URL for OWL test case site

Hi!

Wouldn't it be better to have owl.semanticweb.org be a more generic entry
point to OWL related stuff (maybe a table of contents)? I would not expect
to find testcases behind this address. I think the sub-address

  http://owl.semanticweb.org/page/OWL_2_Test_Cases

to which owl.semanticweb.org is currently redirected, is perfectly
reasonable as the actual address of the test suite. We don't really need a
redirect from the base address. This will also allow for OWL_3_Test_Cases in
the future.