Re: (urgent) UML links just broke

Looking at the UML 2.1.2 document it claims that the standard
document URL is http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/2.1.2/Infrastructure/PDF
-- I therefore changed the URL in /References/ref-uml to be this one.

I also changed the MOF URL to http://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?ptc/
03-10-04.pdf as this seems to be the latest working one. For
consistency with the other references I also added this url as part
of the reference to give:

[MOF]
Meta Object Facility (MOF) Core Specification, version 2.0. Object
Management Group, OMG Available Specification January 2006, http://
www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?ptc/03-10-04.pdf.

However, I am also perfectly happy if you prefer to remove the live
links on the grounds that they don't seem to be properly maintained.

Ian