Re: preview drafts

Another minor editorial point:

The references in the body of the text are sometimes in italic,
sometimes not. Both forms coexist even within the same paragraph. A
random example:

Sect.2.2.5 of Profiles, 1st parag, [OWL 2 Specification] appears in both
forms in 2 consecutive sentences.

I don't know if there is a rationale for that.

AZ.